Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Gift to the Philippines

God's Word is my gift to the Philippines especially in this time.
North Carolina Baptists
If there is one thing I want to give to all the Filipinos, that would be the Gospel. In this time that we are facing big trials, there is one Guy we can cling to, and that is God. One way to know how the Lord will help us is by reading and listening to His Word. Handing out Bibles is a good start for me to make them feel how God loves me.

Like how having a Bible made my life wonderful, Globe wants you to experience having a wonderful life with the #GlobeProjectWonderful2014. Get connected with the best mobile network and be on a wonderful mood. This is Globe's gift to everyone who continues to patronage the network.

So if I were to ask you...

IF YOU CAN GIVE SOMETHING TO THE PHILIPPINES, WHAT WOULD IT BE? ANSWER NOW BY COMMENTING BELOW.

2 comments:

  1. The bible can really help direct lives and it's a great gift to anyone. For me, I think it's always contributing to nation building like being supportive and at the same time vigilant and spending my time for things that would boost the country and not dwell on the negatives like some people do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Word of God is good. But I am a practical man and providing people with the means so they can support themselves is what I would give if given the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...