Monday, March 9, 2015

iprice: A new coupon portal rises

A FRIEND of mine introduced me to this iprice.ph website. I obviously got curious especially that e-commerce is on a boom recently.

"iprice" is actually a website offering discounts and coupons to get the items you want to buy at a lower price.

The home page is immediately packed with the ongoing promos from various online shopping sites like Lazada and Zalora. I find it cool because offering your services from the start will entice more customers.
But being the Sporty Guy that I am, I checked out the sports equipment section since I am looking for cool sports items. You can also find virtually every sports equipment here at iprice, including a Manny Pacquiao dart set.
Then I checked out the shoes section, where I found some signature shoes from Nike. However, save for a KD 7 Lightning 534, I can't find a latest signature shoe. If you want more fab to your feet at less price, iprice offers Fila lace-up sneakers at 50 percent off.
While I like iprice's idea of linking its offers to various online shopping portals, I think I-Price should sell online on its own. I think the guys behind iprice can make it. Still, it is good for the company to stick to its tie-up with the likes of Zalora and Lazada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...