Friday, November 22, 2013

PLDT Fibr Presents Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys will serenade the Filipinos anew at the Mall of Asia Arena this
Monday. This is brought to you by PLDT Fibr,
As I prepare everything for my thesis, I am also putting a new laptop and a fast internet connection to my checklist.

And then I learned about PLDT Home's Fibr. Fibr goes beyond what your regular internet connection can do.

With Fibr, you can browse through multiple websites and still have a smooth surfing as if you only opened one site. The fiber-optic connection of Fibr, which is proven the fastest, makes it possible. Also, you can watch hundreds of movies online through Clickplay and Cignal TV channels too. This video could help you be convinced more.
But of course, graduation comes first, that's why if I get a Fibr connection at my dorm, I will use it mainly for my thesis research. Mathematics is a tough course, so looking for the latest mathematical breakthroughs online will be of great help for me.

But I also found out that Fibr is one of the sponsors for Alicia Key's upcoming "Set the World on Fire" concert on Monday in Pasay. I want to see her live and hear her sing "If I Ain't Got You", my favorite song of hers.

I like "If I Ain't Got You" because it is a smooth song. It has the right RnB blend that's suitable for everyone's ear. That's why I got easily hooked to her hit back when I was in high school.

Alicia Keys will perform this Monday at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. For tickets, call SM Tickets at 470-2222.

This concert is brought to you by Fibr by PLDT Home. For more information, visit its website: http://pldthome.com/fibr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...