Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Getting the Job Done in a More Awesome Way

I always present my case in my work as a media man and on my thesis too, but if I were to have a unique skill, I want my presentation to be more awesome than ever. I want to unlock a skill in which I can create awesome presentation decks because I want to impress my bosses and my professor more.

I can do multitasking now, and I learned that through my online media job. I never forget any detail of my schedule and my report. I can also type fast and flawlessly on the computer. So I guess I need to hone my presentation skills more.

How about you? Which skill do you want to unlock? Answer with your own write-up, and you might score movie premiere passes. Check out the photo below for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...