Monday, May 5, 2014

Kessaku Goes South in Alabang

I braved the ever disastrous EDSA traffic to make it at the Kessaku restaurant at the CommerCenter in Muntinlupa City. It was worth the travel as I was treated to sumptuous dinner.
I tried Shishamo first. The fish dish reminded me a lot of the Filipino recipe paksiw.
Then I tried its Angus Prime Cha Han. Since I had a very busy day, I ate a lot!
Of course, what's a Japanese restaurant if it's not serving tempura?
I really felt good after the dinner, so why not you try Kessaku? It's located at the heart of the Filinvest City. From the Festival Supermall, just exit at the Commerce Avenue gate and just walk straight ahead. For more information, check out its Facebook page or Kathy Ngo's own take about Kessaku.

All photos courtesy of Rence Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...